hCG+

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

For Those Following Along at Home

Every week I do the same image search for baby development pix (but for that week), and every week it comes up with a completely different set of websites, although many of them have all the weeks pictures. Why would this site come up for 11 weeks, but not for 9 or 7 or 5??

I continue to be irrationally annoyed by the system of counting fetal development from before it was even conceived.


* * * * * *

Some of those comments under there are really sad and disturbing. "I'm a teenager and I haven't told my parents. This baby will love me forever, which is something I've always wanted!"

Wow, good luck with that, kid. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to have a baby to have company? You're going to be company for the baby; it's not going to be company for you.

2 Comments:

  • Be sure to get an scan if someone offers one to you.

    "Psst! Hey lady!"

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 6:47 PM  

  • Street scan? I guess they do offer them in malls in some places.

    I hope my insurance is up for paying for at least one more right now, as they can be $200-$300 for that 4 minutes of peeking. I had one just a couple weeks ago, and my next appt (at different practitioner) is tomorrow. I would like Simon to be able to see it this time.

    There is some controversy about how safe they are, so I'm not too enthusiastic about getting them all the time, although I do want to see.

    By Blogger liz, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home