hCG+

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sproing...

As of last week, I could close my trousers relatively comfortably. This week, I have had to leave them unbuttoned. It really seems like in a matter of days I went from having a bit thicker waist to looking like I'm developing a potbelly. The critter is supposed to double in size right about now, so that would make sense. It would also coincide with the exhaustion. If I'm growing a new body, this current one is naturally going to be tired when there's more growth occurring.

Today I saw this article on NPR.org. I'd heard about this a few years ago and was just mentioning to TheLimey that I now incorporate some of his genetic material in my own body because we've mated. But it's interesting to hear the kinds of theories that are coming out of it. (I sure hope the Good Hypothesis turns out to be the right one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home