hCG+

Saturday, February 18, 2006

That's Better

Reducing work has helped a lot. Now I can give in to the impulse to sleep 16 hours (in chunks, not all at once) instead of fighting it, or trying to sleep at my desk. Now I need only go into school two days a week. (It seems like a lot on those days, though.) And my speculation has turned out to be true: reduced exhaustion has led to reduced nausea.

I do still have an overall feeling of being generally unwell, as when one is recuperating from flu. However, this is a great improvement and I am grateful for it. I want to go outside and walk around in the fresh air to get my energy back up a little, but it has been bitter cold here lately.

My eating is still somewhat "off", as now I associate pretty much any eating with how sick I felt and find myself reluctant to even think about food. I find I want primarily dry, bland, processed foods, especially salty things. I have bought a lot of fruit juices to tempt myself into a) drinking fluids and b) having something besides canned meals.

The books all say to not worry about damaging the little critter by having morning sickness, and to just eat whatever you can keep inside you. However, they all then contradict themselves by also saying that it's extremely important to eat all these various foods containing--I don't know--nutrients and things! At least I'm managing to keep up on the folic acid supplements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home