hCG+

Monday, February 13, 2006

Speak of the Devil...

TheLimey was reading bits of his pregnancy manual (The Expectant Father) to me over the weekend, in which it discusses couvade syndrome (I know you'll go look it up if you don't know).

TheLimey [Paraphrased]: "It says I might develop symptoms such as weight gain, nausea, and nosebleed. It might have the evolutionary advantage of expressing my bond and empathy with you in an unmistakeable way."
Me: "Nosebleed is a symptom of pregnancy?"

Today: typing with wad of toilet paper stuck in nose--alas, nosebleed does appear to be a symptom.

Still vastly better than barfing, in my opinion.

2 Comments:

  • This doesn't explain why _my_ nose was bleeding (ever so slightly) this morning, though.

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 9:16 PM  

  • Okay, you really have to get out of my head.

    By Blogger liz, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home