hCG+

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All in the Family

After communicating with my mother's two sisters, I have discovered that this pregnancy misery apparently runs in the family. One aunt lost over 20 pounds with her first pregnancy, and apparently my mother was so ill with me that they thought they were going to have to take her to the hospital. (As TheLimey worried about during that recent really sick week of mine.)

How come I've never heard anything about this before? Geez, you'd think no one in my family talked with each other. --Oh yeah, they don't!

4 Comments:

  • Oh, huzzah.

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 4:53 PM  

  • Sorry!

    At least _you'll_ have more fully informed consent.

    By Blogger liz, at 5:19 PM  

  • I'm not sure if I want to sign that form.

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 6:47 PM  

  • I think that's the point of the "informed" bit.

    Well, I woulda done it anyway. It just would have been nice to have been prepared.

    By Blogger liz, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home