hCG+

Friday, March 10, 2006

12 Weeks Today!

Happy Conceptionday to me ... as it were. Now does the illness drop off all at once as I develop that second-trimester glow? Or does it take 24 hours?

Actually, this trimester business (as all other matters of timing in pregnancy) seems a little arbitrary. I've seen descriptions of week 13 being the last week of the first trimester, so ... a name is just a name. I will consider the first trimester over when it feels over.

I had a great day yesterday, health-wise. (Actually, that's misleading. I've been healthy the whole time, just feeling terrible.) I didn't even take a nap yesterday, even though I taught two classes and had a one-hour phone conference with a student. Usually this activeness means I feel reactively terrible the following day, so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home