hCG+

Monday, January 30, 2006

Mmmm....sleep...

I am VERY glad to be done going out of town every week. I have definitely become sleepier and/or exhausted, but now I'll be able to tell if it's situational or symptomatic. (Probably both.)

Also remembered to get some candied ginger. It may be helping, or it may be that the subliminal nausea has been receding on its own the past couple of days. At any rate, it hasn't stopped me eating a lot, at least at lunch and dinner. And snacks. Like noodles at midnight*.

As far as mood, I have been feeling imperturbably calm and peaceful for the most part, as well as unduly cheerful. I think part of this is the phenomenon whereby I feel less stressed because my priorities are made very clear and those pesky stressful choices have been minimized. I think another part is likely increased serotonin, because I can feel waves of relaxation wash over me at odd times, such as driving to work.

I can still be startled easily or made anxious, so the imperturbability is a bit illusory, but it does seem that my baseline daily stress level has gone down.

This is a good thing, because my actual life has not improved much in the stress department!

*I think Like Noodles at Midnight should be a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home