hCG+

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Shoot.

I just read in my Week by Week book that the nausea often begins in the 6th week*, which is what I'm entering.

I also heard from a friend who is Indian that there is a particular cultural significance to lime pickle, which she will tell me "later." (Why not now??) I'm guessing this is going to mean that I am a bad girl, and the store clerk was probably snickering at me behind the register mentally.

Now I'll have to get my partner to buy all the lime pickle. Isn't that traditional anyway? Especially if I insist on it at 3am?

*Counting by the standard, but horribly unscientific method, that includes time before the egg was even fertilized, so there was not even a pregnancy in existence yet. The accurate age of the embryo is only 3-1/2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home