hCG+

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ugh

I awoke today feeling pretty awful...nosebleed, headache, fatigue, and even some replaying of the ol' "morning" sickness. I haven't gotten much done today. I feel successful at having eaten breakfast and lunch. I think the headache is beginning to subside a bit, now that it's nearly three, but I spent a lot of time trying to sleep it off on the couch today.

I still think that the various symptoms are at least somewhat tiredness related. I didn't get to bed until late last night as I was cooking some food for the return of TheLimey from his brief business trip out of state. I just wanted something to be waiting for him when he got back in the middle of the night.

But I have to get on some kind of schedule--maybe I can get up early and go to bed at 6pm or something, instead of staying up (usually until the late late hour of 10!) and then sleeping late. Of course, if I did that I'd never see my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home