hCG+

Monday, May 15, 2006

Details

1. No nosebleeds for a while now.

2. Itching and scratching have diminished--perhaps the growth and molting are complete.

3. That class is rigorous as far as homework! I have to get back on track with the exercises. The hardest one to do is the relaxation. It's especially hard because it's supposed to be guided by my husband, and ... it's just hard to get us both on the same page to do this at the same time, and do it every day. But it's the most important aspect of how this whole birthing method works, so I have to find a way to get us to both do it unfailingly.

It's also hard to eat everything I'm supposed to. The diet is based on the Brewer diet. I do use the checkboxes on my daily worksheet to remind myself which components to eat. However, I don't always follow it strictly.

I try to make sure that I get all necessary nutrients as advocated by the Nutrition Analysis Tool, which I plumb fergot about. (I used it for my Master's thesis.) However, I do try to get the 80-100 grams of protein advocated by the Brewer diet rather than the lower 60 grams advocated by the NAT. Usually, by the time I eat all the eggs, whole grains, and dairy products on my worksheet, I already have the 80-100 grams, and don't need to add another protein source.

4. Almost forgot--bellybutton is starting to disappear! (Soon I'll look like a clone.)

3 Comments:

  • Eww! Flaking and molting and itching! Ack!

    Oh yeah -- one of these days, I'm going to fill out those inventories (or whatever they are) from your thesis that you gave me. And maybe in several years, you can score it.

    My great grandma always told me "Never put anything in your belly button!" When I asked why, it was "because when you have a baby, that's where it will be connected to you."

    Huh?

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 12:56 AM  

  • Whaaat? That's ridiculous.

    The stork brings babies. To the cabbage patch.

    By Blogger liz, at 8:01 AM  

  • ...and just wait until they begin extruding food.

    By Blogger liz, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home