hCG+

Monday, August 21, 2006

2.5-5.5 Weeks!

Very short post, as I have too much to do right now anyway. Hopefully more later.

Increased spontaneous napping again daily for hours, as well as a simultaneous occurrence of the Melancholy, Lonesome Ugly, Good-For-Nothin' Blues for a while now. It's hard to parse out what is chemical and what is circumstantial, as is true of most depression-related feelings.

I'm incredibly swollen, not unlike a flavor-injected turkey, have completely lost my ankles, and can't fit any of my shoes at all. (No, really.) Wearing an old silver ring that I found in a liquor-store parking lot a few years back instead of my wedding ring. Can't sit in a normal sitting position due to back probs and now the swelling, too. Standing still also increases swelling. However, walking seems to help, though my endurance is pretty low. And how much of my day can I spend walking, when I have so much to do?

Baby constantly writhing and stretching these days, and has very sharp feet to poke into my ribs. Also apparently likes headbutting my cervix a great deal.

1 Comments:

  • Okay, you are totally NOT selling me on this procedure here.

    If it's any consolation, I'll bet the grub is getting pretty uncomfortable, too.

    By Blogger argotnaut, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home