hCG+

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Notorious PRG

I don't feel like posting these (or any prego photos with my face in them) on Flick'r, since those ones have been ending up on certain unsavory websites.

Swimming last weekend made me feel like I was my non-prego weight. It'd be nice to have somewhere to swim all the time. (The appearance of my not wearing any bottoms is just due to The Belly hiding them!) I needed two pool noodles to support my bulk this time.















My nails and hair always grow faster this time of year, but this nail growth is ridiculous! I haven't been growing them on purpose, but at this length it's a pain in the behind to cut them so I keep putting it off. Even the one with a flaw down the middle hasn't broken. And even the parts of my nails that had polish on them from my spa day haven't broken. (The white line you can see if you look closely is not malnutrition or illness, but an indication of where the manicure was.)















Trying out the new baby sling with Tom Kitten as subject.

2 Comments:

  • Thank God for pictures of mothers with slings. If there were more slings used in the world, the world would simply be a better place. You look lovely. (Wish I were preggers.)

    By Blogger Gwen, at 10:52 PM  

  • For now, only a stuffed cat. But not for long! :)

    Funny, I wish my baby was out so I could play with it. Though I frequently hear that missing pregnancy is pretty much par for the course. (I'm sure I won't miss that barfing part, though.)

    Since you mention it, I did join the babywearing group on Flick'r. This is a group in which people simply post images of themselves with their babies in slings!

    By Blogger liz, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home