hCG+

Sunday, September 05, 2010

What Kind of Jokers Are These Gods, Anyway?

It took us about 36 hours to get our heads around the possibility of a
baby and rustily reverse our feelings 160° to where we were actually
feeling hopeful instead of resentful. However, tests continued to
display light test lines, despite trying different brands, which made
me insane all week with suspense. So I was sad and disappointed but
not terrifically surprised when after a week the line was actually
fainter, and that afternoon I started having some bleeding. On the
other hand, I am relieved that it did not take 3 months this time. At
least I'm unlikely to pass out and break any limbs this time.
Therefore I'm not having a great weekend, but I probably won't be
traumatized for months on end like last time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home