hCG+

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's Never The Same: 5 Weeks

I'm having a very different experience this time, as I may have already mentioned.
 
For one thing, last time I suddenly became ravenous pretty much as soon as that little zygote implanted, even before I knew.  And I craved meat particularly.  This time, I'm only just now getting around to feeling a bit more hungry than usual, and I'm five weeks along.  (Or, if I'm forced to use the eye-rollingly inaccurate method of counting from last menstrual period, when no fertilization had even taken place yet, I'm 7 weeks along.)  I think this is because I'm about 20 pounds heavier than I was then, and my body knew it had to make up extra weight quick in order to support another life than my own.  I am, however, starting to wake up sharply hungry at 3 or 4 am.  I'm going to start keeping some string cheese and V8 by the bed each night, as that helped last time.
 
I'm also not feeling miserably ill like last time.  I have had one bout of headachey nausea (it feels like a hangover or migraine).  I have been working on getting protein regularly throughout the day, and if I start feeling queasy in the slightest, as that's supposed to work a lot better than starches or sugars.  So far it has, unless I'm just not so sick this time, or just haven't gotten to it yet.  I am hoping that the hi-pro diet can stave it off entirely, as I just don't like being debilitated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home